|Ghost writing is for the busy executive or corporation that has the desire for a book, but the lack of time to write it. It is a great way to take the info from your head and put it on paper. The issue in explaining it, is that there is no one-size-fits all approach. Some authors will want to be extremely involved in directing the ghost writer while others will take a hands-off approach. We'll need to have a conversation with you to determine how you would like to interact with your ghost writer. We own the process and we make sure that you are satisfied with it the entire time.
If you find the time, the best way to start is to fill out this short questionnaire[use the same questionnaire on the books.html page], after which we'll schedule time to talk. If you don't have time to fill out the questionnaire, no worries, give us a call and we'll be happy to fill it out for you.
There are a number of ways we can work with you to complete your book. Step one is to create the table of contents which we will do together via a consultative process. After that, here are just a couple of approaches:
- The writer goes off, researches and writes each chapter, you approve each chapter as it's done.
- You give the writer a list of contacts to approach to write each chapter themselves or to be interviewed by the ghost writer.
- You either send presentations, articles, or other information you've already written or you have a conversation with the author on each chapter or send a dictated recording.
- You share a manuscript that's partially or mostly complete and the writer fills in the gaps.
- We'll work with you to fit the style you'd like to use with your personal ghost writer.
If the need to drive thought leadership and increase leads and close business is in you, but the time to write is not, please contact us today as we'd be delighted to help you create and publish your book!
If you find the time, the best way to start is to fill out this short questionnaire.